Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life Lately ~ iPhone 4 styles

The gorgeous Louisa Claire does these cute little blog posts called
"Life Lately"
Which is a series of photos from the week just gone.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea so thought I would join in this week too and give you all a sneek peek into our little lives, captured on my iPhone 4 and edited using picstitch and instagram.

There was...

Sunsets...

Spaghetti sauce faces...

pancakes for breakfast...

special momments...

brotherly love...

speech therapy sessions...

Veggie Smugglers cook books in the mail...

Project Life tittle page finished...
and

mummy & son time


How was your week?

P.s I'm trying to convince the lovely Louisa to make this a linky!
BUUUUT She'll only do it if people would link up!
Sooooo would you?

P.p.s I installed IntenseDebate comment system are you loving it? I am because now I can interact personally with all my gorgeous followers who comment ;)
fingers crossed there is no problems!

post signature