Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am her... A beautiful Birthday Present

I received this gorgeous book for my birthday from a very special friend called
I am her


It is a beautiful book full of gorgeous pictures
Inspiring quotes & phrases
and special places to write dreams and wishes

I am in love with it
When I received it in the mail on my actual birthday
I opened it and cried
It was so beautiful
I even took it to work, I didnt want to leave it.

Now it takes pride of place on display in my lounge room
and I read it every day.

There is one passage of wrting that Is my favourite
I see me in the words

As im sure you'll see a piece of you too


She is a daughter. She is a best friend.
She is a pocketful of light. She is a spark of something good, getting brighter; a dream grown large; the right thing at the right time.

She is a dancer, a singer, a thinker, a truth teller.
A connoisseur of all the things this wide world has to offer. Her spirit is the 1st thing people notice. Her mind always had a mind of its own. Her heart, though it has sometimes been hurt, bears a strong resemblance to a daffodil: it always flowers again.

So she wakes with anticipation. She finds new hills to climb. And everyone agrees that the very fact of her in the world means there is still so much more to come.

Who is she? She is me. She is you. ♥

~ I am her

Isn't it gorgeous?

And...
I shall leave with you that

post signature