Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boarding Passes for the 3rd birthday Please

As you may know Master J turned 3 on Friday
His party was held Sunday.
And what a day it was!

We gave Boofa the choice of a Cars party or a Plane party
and he kept saying plane everytime we asked so went with that.

I love planning and decorating partys
My aunty is a hug influence in that.
But trust me to chose a theme that has no "normal" decorations.
So after searching around and only finding plates and cups
I enlisted the help of the ever gorgeous Lil
of
Lil gave me a whole plether of pictures for ideas
and i sat down with Mr S and worked out what we wanted to go with.
No easy Job as all the ideas were amazing!

This is what we came up with...

The invitations
designed and printed by Invitations by "M"

The sweets Table

Starting from the top..

The letter J
was done by me and can be ordered over at my little craft business page

The Happy Birthday Letters
(I simply stuck the letters on the card and ribbon)
The Cupcake toppers, Labels


and the license to fly

were all designed by Invitations by "M"

The light blue suitcase, red plane and paper straws
paper planes and spinning plane decoration
(not pictured)


The cups and bottles of drdinks were wrapped in cardboard which I did myself.

The very cute plane cake


The personalised chocolates which were also used in the lolly bags


In honour of a beautiful little girl who was born 2 days before Master J
whom has sadly passed away we had a special little corner in her memory


We also had cute plane crayons in the lolly bags


Our entertainment was a super cool Rocket jumping castle!
All the kids had a ball on this

which can be hired from www.partycastles.com

even Lil C who had a little jump on the side

Master J had the best day except for one small tantrum he was smiling all day laughing, running and jumping


and of coursse absolutly spoilt rotten!


We could not have asked for a better day for our now BIG 3yo

Thankyou to all the lovely business's that helped me make this one of his most memorable birthdays
My gorgeous girls who helped with the food
And a bigger thankyou to everyone that came to help celebrate our little man turning into a big boy.

post signature