Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Its the way you Talk

If you have followed my blog for a little while
you would know my blue eyed tornado Master J
has a speech delay.
If your new thanks for following
and you can read a little bit about our life living with a speech delay here

Following on from that post i thought id share some of the gorgeous things Master J says
Lets call it...

J Talk
"Wait daddy home, fix it"
translation - wait till daddy gets home adn he'll fix it

"Coco's Hoot Hoot"
translation - Lil C's Owl teddy

"Happy Happy"
translation -  Happy Birthday

"Cuppy"
translation - drink

"ank-you"
translation - thankyou

"wait me"
translation - wait for me

Everyday he gets better and better at these words and is always trying to learn new ones
Everyday he makes me that little bit more prouder.

Did your children have special little words or ways of saying things?

post signature