Friday, February 25, 2011

Out with the bad in with the good...

I have decide to put my foot down
I have been too 'scared' to write some of my blog ideas in the fear that i will be judged
or people will think its about them
And as harsh as this is
I dont care anymore...
This is my blog my life my safe place to vent
you dont like it dont read it
if you think its about you, your wrong
Anyway thats the end of my little rant
onto the blogging...


I have had a realisation..
Its taken me awhile but i think finally the penny has dropped and quite frankly
im sad and disappointed.
In myself and the people i surround myself with

A beautiful friend of mine said to me awhile ago that she
"wanted the old bubbly me back"
It was a light bulb momment
I read that, i cried and i thought...

WOW
She was right i had changed.
i wasnt happy i was miserable and angry..
But WHY?

Its become clear that its because i was letting other people bring me down.
Their bad moods and their negativiy have been wearing off on me

I dont want to be that person.
Normally i am quite happy
Im ever so thankful for what i have in my life
I do complain (who dosent) and somedays i wish i had more or i could do better at
But at the end of the day this is my life...
I have 2 beautiful healthy children, a roof over our head, lots of materialistic things
(which of course are not importnat but i think this makes us very lucky)
A job to go back too, freedom
im sure you get my point
I am lucky, i have worked hard for what i have but im grateful i even had that chance.
There are so many people out there doing it way tougher then anything i'll ever go through.

So from this day forward
i will NOT be brought down
I will NOT walk on eggshells
I WILL celebrate the happy things, the love i have for my children and lifes momments
withOUT feeling guilty that i may upset someone.
It dosent mean i dont care that
that person is going through a rough patch
or that this person is having a bad day
or that they are having no luck
I care very deeply and i will do anything i can too help them out
I will ALWAYS be there to listen and give advice to whom ever needs it

BUT

At the end of the day this is MY life, i need to live it for me and my children not everyone else
i need to make it what i want it too be
I need to be happy

I love this quote
"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
 Eleanor Roosevelt
I think its quite fitting

Maybe we all need to take a step back and see how our attitudes affect the people around us
Because...
You only get out of life what you put in
Its all about the power of positive thinking.

Cliche?
yeah i know but its true!

image from here

well here it goes.... 'Publish Post'

post signature