Monday, January 10, 2011

What do you think?

You may recall me mentioning that my blog was going ot be going under the knife?

Well today it had its facelift and Name change and i could not be happier!
What do you think?
My blog overhaul was performed by a beautiful young lady, Amber
she is the artistic soul behind Sprowt Graphic Design over on facebook
If you need any design work for your blog, business page or even party invites i highly recommend Amber!
i know she'll be doing my business page and everything i need once i get it all started.
So big THANKYOU to you Amber,
theres no way i could have expressed what i had in my head without your help
And the name change was thought of by my mother
and then agreed upon by the wonderful miss Holly of Good Golly, Miss Holly
x

On that note
is there anything you would like to see me blog about?
Im all about mummying and id love some suggestions to help keep my creative juices flowing.

post signature